ITC Conference Grants
ITC CG Managers: Jakub Stofaník (Prague, Czech Republic), Ana Luleva (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Conference Grants are aimed at supporting PhD students and Early Career Investigator (ECI, i.e. 8 years after PhD) affiliated with an institution located in an Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) and participating in the COST Action CA18205 “Worlds of Related Coercions in Work” (WORCK) to attend international scientific conferences organised not specifically by the COST Action.
The following countries are considered ITCs: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the Republic of North Macedonia, the Republic of Serbia and Turkey.
1. The Applicant is either a PhD student or an Early Career Investigator.
2. The Applicant’s primary affiliation in an institution located in an IT.
3. The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference program. The main subject of the oral presentation/poster presentation/speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge WORCK.
4. The application for an ITC Conference Grant should be submitted at least 45 days before the conference start date.
How to apply?
To apply for a ITC Conference Grant within the COST Action WORCK, please send the following documents (in a single pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. filled ITC Conference Grant application form (max. 2 pages – see below)
2. the Applicant’s CV, including recent publications (max. 1 page)
3. an acceptance letter from the conference organisers (confirming either your speaking slot or your poster presentation)
The ITC Conference Grant Coordinator, together with the Conference Grants Committee, evaluates each conference grant application and approves or rejects the applications in e-COST. The Coordinator and the Committee evaluate the scientific report after the mission and post-approve or reject the report.
The University of Vienna, as Grant Holder Institution of this COST Action, monitors the incoming of approved applications, determines the amount of the grant based on the request and the available budget, sends the successful applicants their grant notification and ensures that all grants are paid within the deadline of 30 days.
For further information, please consult the User Guide for ITC Conference Grants.