We are happy to inform you that the first call for Virtual Mobility (VM) Grants is now open.
VM Grants are a new COST initiative to enable scientists to foster collaboration in a virtual setting, running as a pilot for the current grant period until 31 October 2021 (https://www.cost.eu/cost-actions/cost-actions-networking-tools/).
The VM Grants should specifically contribute to reaching the research coordination and capacity building objectives of WORCK (www.worck.eu) and respect COST policies with particular attention on inclusiveness and excellence. The activities suggested by applicants may include trainings and tools to improve the quality of virtual and hybrid meetings and events of the WORCK network, measures for the systematic further development of digital tools of data collection, data analysis and virtual collaboration via the WORCK Publication Platform or the preparation of hybrid formats of science communication such as illustrations, videos, podcasts and exhibitions.
Applications should respect the following COST policies:
- strengthening the excellence through the creation of cross-border networking of researchers;
- counterbalancing research communities’ unequal access to knowledge, infrastructures, funding and resources;
- promoting geographical, age and gender balance;
- enabling Early Career Investigators;
- promoting activities relevant to multiple working groups;
- promoting activities reaching the research coordination and capacity building objectives of the COST Action WORCK.
All members of the COST Action can submit applications via eCOST.
Submission deadline: 15 September 2021